Thursday, May 8, 2008

a forgetful week

All right

So this week has absolutely flown.

Tuesday was absolutely disgusting (which is how my tuesdays seem to go as of late...not sure why...) I tried to sit and think about WHY my Tuesday was bad and WHY I felt like I was having an emotional breakdown because Sarah said read somewhere it's good to separate yourself from you feelings...not to not to feel it, but to understand WHERE the feelings are coming from. Anyway, I tried. And then I took a nap. And worked on my bike a little. And took another nap outside.

Yesterday. Wednesday. duh.
Anyway, I don't think anything fantastic happened yesterday.
OH!!!! DUH!!! besides the fact that David's nephew was born! Yes, he is absolutely beautiful! I would totally put pictures on here, but I'm not sure how the fam would feel about their little man being exposed to the outside world so soon. (hehe)

Today was pretty much the same.

More or less because tomorrow is RADIOHEAD!!!!

I'm so ridiculously excited. I'm leaving work about an hour early to meet David and then we're heading to Charlotte. Super super psyched!!!

Pics will be added soon after :-)

Oh, and if you've never seen The Tudors, you probably should.

I'm completely obsessed.

0 comments: