Sunday, May 4, 2008

ready steady go + ice cream

This is going to be a fantastic week.

Actually no, it probably won't be...especially since this new project at work is literally destroying my neck (stress point).

Anyway, I guess, what I'm actually looking forward too is this friday. Going to see RADIOHEAD!!!!

I am beyond excited.

Also today I got a lot of things done. I ordered the missing seat post clamp for my bike and made a whole list of things that need to be done before I can actually make it out to a riding trail, which I'm super psyched about. Until then I'm just gonna ride around the neighborhood... I'm also kind of worried about riding on the trail because I know I'm probably going to puke...but oh well, I guess pushing yourself is what it's all about...

Anyway, so I've got that list going, plus a whole list of things to do for my room. For example, I want to start painting again, so I've commissioned myself to paint something to hang over my bed. Right now it's just a posterboard with random Cali pictures, which is fine...but I have a goal. :-)

I also want to start displaying my photography in my room. More details on that later. AND I HAVE to find a way to store my jewelry. Right now my heavy necklaces are hanging on the back of a chair and my other jewelry is laid out nicely in a drawer on paper towels with my sunglasses...probably not the best way to store it. I also want to get my jewelry box from home so I'll have my nice stuff again. Plus Mama bough it for me. She never got a chance to get my initials on it...but honestly, that's not too important to me, so I'm going to leave it the way she bought it for me. :-)

Oh things to do and people to see (;-) ) and place to go.

Week starts now!

Oh! And tonight was fab. Bobby came in and asked Sarah and I if we'd like to go get ice cream in his super fun little red Beamer. So we did. :-)

Bobby and his toy

drivin' fasttt

and again

0 comments: