Friday, June 13, 2008

Bonnaroo: Day 2


Starting the day with Drive-by Truckers (see Songs of the Hour), then swinging around to State Radio on the Sonic Stage, then Tegan & Sara*ssssso excited!*, The Raconteurs, Rilo Kiley, M.I.A., Willie Nelson (just because it's Willie Nelson, how can you not see him?!), and settling in for Chris Rock funnies and finally....

Metallicaaaaaa!

Okay, speaking of Metallica, here's my confession. I am familiar with maybe 10 of their songs, and even then I can't spout the titles/albums/whatev off the top of my head. But I'm okay with that. Metallica is one of the greats (I don't care who you are, how you dispute that, you know who Metallica is...everyone does --- now that could be disputed by people saying, oh well you've heard of William Hung (or whatev his name was) so does that make him one of the greats --- and then I would call you a knit picking pansy and stop making things difficult when you know what I mean...) and they're on my Top 10 Concerts to see list, so needless to say I'm pretty psyched.

After Metallica I plan to spend the rest of my morning hours raving to Tiesto and MSTRKRFT and jammin with the Disco Biscuits.

Life is good...and not like those stupid t-shirts.

0 comments: