Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh the things we can do...

It's the weekend! (almost)

Finishing up lunch break now. I ate over half of a small pizza, so much for "eating healthy." Oh well, I deserve it seeing as I've actually been excercising lately (here we go again, right?).

But I'm so excited about this weekend. Mainly because my plans are minimal which leaves a ton of room for improvision.

So far I want my two days of freedom to include: a run through second-hand shops, a few hours (at least) in the sun, a ride on my bike, and good times with friends. I foresee all of those happening. Yay! :-)

Oh, I also want to start on my new and oh-so-cliche (wait is that a completely contridictory statement?) photography project. Something that has to do with macro shots and the town I live in. Yes it's probably been done, but not by me.

I'm off to make it on the final stretch: 3ish hours and counting. Oh gah, I shouldn't have thought about that number...

0 comments: