Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i love glowsticks at mini-raves and cotton candy pink bedrooms

Update. Ready go.

This weekend went to visit one of my besties at her school. Needless to say it was a little out of control. Friday night we were in by 12ish, slept ate and watched mindless E! tv all day Saturday, and then hopped between a "mini-rave" (haha fantastic) and a few bands that night – in bed by 2ish, at which point I thought it would be a good idea to text one of my friends back home and got into a fight him…which resulted in a heart-to-heart about grounds of friendship…blah blah blah. It’s all ridiculous and exhausting and I’m seriously starting to outgrow it…

Anyway, drove home pretty early on Sunday and started helping Sarah and Bobby move. SO EXCITING!!! The house is so cute, actually cute is an understatement, it’s kind of one of those things that seems too good to be true…and I’m just living there temporarily, Sarah and Bobby actually OWN it, which just has to be BEYOND amazing. My room is pink pink pink, with a cutie crystal chandelier, absolutely ridiculous really haha. I like pink but this room is SO pink, pepto bismal pink, like cotton candy, like tulips, like middle school fingernail polish…anyway, my point is made. I’m going to paint three of the walls a brownish color (“Barley”) and leave one pink; if I don’t like the pink I’m going to paint the one pink wall green…but I’m pretty sure I’m going to like it.

Last night was hilarious. Sarah and bobby officially moved all of their stuff into the house and Jennifer, Tom, Maggie, Ms. Linda (Bobby’s mom), and Daddy came over and we ordered pizza and had carrot cake. Sarah decided it was a good time to feed Maggie frosting. Maggie is 5 months old and a sugar addict. She also likes to attempt to chew on diet coke cans.

So that is life as of late. I officially have a room, and a closet…I think that’s the thing I’m most excited about, a place to hang my dresses and stack my shoes…ALL of them.

1 comments:

theWAYiam said...

Sounds utterly fabulous me dear! I must see the awesomeness very soon!

Oh and I love the idea of 3 walls brown and 1 pink, it sounds EVEN more fabulous!!!

Must see it soon!

Oh and HAPPY V-DAY MY DEAR!!!