Monday, February 4, 2008

SHARPIES!!!!!!

Writing from work.

Corporate America - Hooray! The beast that waits for no man, keeps things driving. But it keeps the cash coming.
And i must say, can't wait to leave it. Ugh.

And I also just noticed that so far out of three posts of my newly formed blog I have nothing positive to say. I'm kinda like the Eeyore of my friends...no no, i'd rather be the robot from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Marvin? Marlin? Melvin?...don't remember his name).

Anyway, something positive to say:

In my bland desk in Corporate America, I have an entire pack of sharpies. a TWENTY-FOUR pack of sharpies, and they are glorious. Absolutely glorious.


(my Corporate America artwork to come soon muaha)

1 comments:

theWAYiam said...

I also have a passion for sharpies! And I can not wait for beautiful sharpie art from you!

Also.. Corporate America..BOO!
I support Freelicans!