Thursday, April 10, 2008

Going up?

How much energy does your elevator use? I work on the 3rd floor and for no other reason then the fact that I sit at a desk all day and have minimal physical activity, I've started taking the stairs.

And today while I was taking the stairs (and thinking about my Earth-saving endeavors) I stared wondering how much energy I was using to climb the stairs (and the positive benefit in regards to calories).

Then I started thinking about how much energy it took to carry me in a metal box up to the third floor...

Will research and present in a nice pie graph for the world's viewing pleasure.


P.s. Free Tibet.

1 comments:

theWAYiam said...

I am proud of your efforts to be eco-friendly. :-) Kasi and I are pseudo-eco-friendliests (lol). We want to be eco-friendly and suggest how admirable it is, but don't actually do anything. So I think I might start...idk.. planting a tree? :-/