Monday, April 21, 2008

improvement

Group therapy again.

And I can say that I didn't leave this time feeling completely horrible. Last time was "sharing" time. Where people gave as many (or as few) terrible details as they wanted. It left me heavy. Very heavy. I didn't want to share. I still don't want to share. And honestly, I'm not sure if I'll ever share...at least for a very long time.

Anyway, tonight was about moving on, picking up, not "feeling better", but getting used to the feeling.

I've also noticed that I like this sandwiched between two doses of churchish type things. I went to church last night and Kathryn came with me (which was fun, I like going with her :-)) and she said something that is quite true... "I feel like I'm watching stand-up comedy." So so so so true. Now, it IS NOT always like that, it just happened to be a rather awkward subject - Sex. Yes, my church talks about sex. Openly. So does the Song of Solomen. ;-) tehe.

Anyway, tonight was better. A lot better.

I'm not going to go home and feel tempted to revert to my pill crushing, dust snorting ways.

I'd say that's an improvement.

0 comments: