Tuesday, April 29, 2008

my awesome b.i.l. and photographs

I'm madly in love with my b.i.l. Bobby right now.

Last night I walked into my room and there was a new printer AND a tiny printer that I can plug my memory card from my camera into. Talk about heaven...

So I experimented a little and printed off some of my fav cali pictures and (of course) some Maggie pictures. I am really so pumped.

A guy I work with has been after me to sell some of my photography for a long time and today when I showed him the pictures he just looked at me and goes, "I still don't understand why you're not trying to sell this stuff."

I guess it's just the fear that I'm mediocre. I mean, I obviously love my photography, it makes me feel good about the things in my life, makes me feel like I'm doing something. I don't want to be mediocre. I think that has always been one of my biggest fears...

I suppose the only way I'll ever figure it out is if I actually try...

0 comments: