Sunday, April 6, 2008

sunday - new week - rEaDy Go!!!


Lazy sunday that probably shouldn't have been lazy.
Laid in the hammock in the back corner of the yard and read a book for a little and then almost immediately fell asleep. woke up 2ish hours later.

My goal this week is to make me have something to do every week in the evening after I get off work. Not because I necessarily want to, but just so my life won't consist of only work. I DO NOT want to become my job. ew.

So here's my schedule and it's not really fun/entertaining, but it is kind of "funny" i guess you could say...

Monday - Family group counseling (this is for families who have lost someone within the past 6-12 months...I'm rather curious to see other people who are actually going through the same thing as us)
Tuesday - going to see my own therapist (dr. jerry) and then going to my home group (week 2, i'm pretty excited to see if I still feel the same way about it this week as I did last week...I have a suspicion i will...which is good)
Wednesday - dinner with my exroomies at the new hookah eatery/restaurant in town
Thursday - No plan yet...maybe i'll actually allow myself to sit around and do nothing (because on Friday night I'm probably going to visit my VA relatives...)

Also, throughout all of this stuff I have a whole separate to-do list for Lander applications/financial aid stuff.

yea my life has pretty much reached the pinnacle of boring, but I feel as though that may finally be changing. FINALLY. Hooray!

0 comments: