Tuesday, March 25, 2008

unusually good mood for this early in the week (only tuesday?)


So it’s Tuesday and due to my wonderful California hangover I don’t really mind that it’s Tuesday and I’m at work. This was really good timing because two of my favorites aren’t here this week. Well, one is supposed to be back on Wednesday, which means he’ll be back Thursday, or maybe not till next Monday…needless to say he’s looking for other job options (understandable, if I’d been here as long as he had I’d probably go crazyyy!)

Anyway, I’m sitting at my desk because I didn’t leave for lunch because I brought a SmartOnes lunch. I think the only reason it’s healthy is because there’s hardly any food inside it…so I bought a snickers out of the vending machine in the break room. J

I love the inside of the snickers because they always have fun snickery words. Like today’s is substantialicious, defined as “the weight of something when you weight it with your tongue”. Interesting, veryyy interesting.

Anyway, nothing interesting has really happened lately….WAIT!

NEW PUPPY!!!!

Oh gah, I can’t believe that… Yes we got a new puppy…well I guess technically Sarah and Bobby got a new puppy. His name is Kobe. There has been some dispute as to how the name is spelled…Sarah says it’s Coby. I, however, have decided to spell it Kobe. I consulted several people on this point and they agreed that not only is it more interesting, it seems a little more in keeping with the fact that he’s a Japanese Chin…not that Kobe is even a name of Japanese basis? I don’t know… Anything I like Kobe better than Coby.

Anyway, he’s very cute and 8 months old and crazy and runs around and annoys the living hell out of Oscar…who I’m convinced will love him one day (the day Kobe stops chewing on him, humping him, and sleeping in his bed).

Okay, must go think about taking a short lunch…which really doesn’t mean anything, because work today has been me sitting with my iPod on typing info into the computer. Yes, some days I love my job…


kobe!

0 comments: