Monday, July 14, 2008

Crocs are Evil and Project Runway is Heavenly

I read this on Fashionista and I feel like saying "TOLD YA!" to every person who has ever defended Crocs (aka An Abomination to the Word Shoe)...

"Sandals with socks are certainly up there. Generally speaking, it's footwear trends. I mean, the Croc--it looks like a plastic hoof. How can you take that seriously? I know it's comfortable; I understand that. But if you want to dress to feel as though you never got out of bed, don't get out of bed."
--Tim Gunn's thoughts on the worst fashion trends, in Time Magazine

Speaking of Tim Gunn, Season 5 of Project Runway starts this Wednesday. I haven't been this excited about a TV show since...well...I don't remember... I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a Project Runway party. Let me know if you want to come! :-)

0 comments: