Tuesday, July 15, 2008

pre-coffee, at-work, nothing-to-say

So I'm sitting at work blogging. This is something that doesn't happen toooo often seeing as I try to be a halfway decent employee. I have approx 10 minutes until I actually start working bc the people we're dealing with are in CST and Canada. Hooray!

Anyway, had a slight wardrobe malfunction this morning. Started walking into the building when I realized my black heels that I was soooo excited about wearing...are too big. Figures. And then I realized (as I always do when I buy shoes, bc for some reason they always feel perfect in the store) that I bought 8s, and I wear 7.5s in heels. Blast. I think my foot is ever morphing. Wierd.

Anyway. Came in, sat down at my desk and started fixing the problem with Vicks' Puffs and Scotch tape. So far it's been somewhat successful, but I hate walking slow and I feel like I'm on parade.

Yes this blog is completely pointless. I promise I think about more things than my high heels and shoe sizes. It's just that it's only 8:54ish a.m. and I'm not even halfway through my giant coffee mug (the one that looks like it's been aerodynamically designed by NASA or something...wierd).

Okay. I'm going to pretend I'm working.

0 comments: