Monday, July 14, 2008

Post-weekend

It's the Monday kickoff. Ready gooo!

Briefly: This weekend was good and was sort of the beginning of what I think will be the new social me. Which means, me actually being social. The people I hung out with were, for the most part, super sketchy, but I loved it. And there was a enough mix in of people from old times to be comfortable.

I do miss hanging out with all of them. Of course I always had the core group, The Kays, as Sarah calls them... but I've seriously neglected every other relationship I had. I think it's time to put myself back into the open. Time to be Social Susanna again. And I'm pretty excited about it.

Plus, a fun-filled weekend is the only way I can think to get through this boring, week-long monotony called a JOB. (Such is life. Ha.)

0 comments: