Thursday, July 17, 2008

PR5 KICKOFF!!!

WELL, I’m super obsessed with last season’s designers so this season has a lot to live up too.

Starting with the guy who got Auf-ed (he was that memorable, I don’t even remember his name…), I’m glad. I don’t think I could bare watching another episode, he was simper-y and simper-y people annoy me. Also, I’m glad Trash Bag girl got to stay. It just seems like she got the bad cards, which just so happened to be on the first challenge.

Also, remember the blue-checkered tablecloth dress? That crap should’ve been in the bottom two before the trash bag dress… it literally looked like he had taken piece of napkin and hotglued them on randomly…ew.

And it looks like the Tanny Tranorexic (or wait, did I mean Tranny Tanorexic…either way it fits) Blyne is going to try to be Season 5’s Christen. Newflash: Not happening.

Another question, who the heck is Blue-Mohawk Guy, and why did his dress match his hair?

I think this season will be a season of silent killer designers. The girl who dyed her dress…or rather, dyed coffee filters, and made a dress looks like a favorite. Also, the guy who ironed the blue solo cups: you could tell he put a lot of thought into the way he placed the pieces and put them together, there was actually a movement to the placement. Very nice.

So besides the excessive use of tablecloths (“Slackers” Ha!) and the attempt to copycat last season’s personalities, I think this season could prove to be interesting… of course, once said Slackers and Copycats get the Auf.


0 comments: