Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!...maybe?

I have a theory, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to think of it (Sarah says it may stem from My Best Friend's Wedding when Julia Roberts tells Cameron Diaz that Crème Brule cannot be jello):  I think that everyone is a flavor of ice cream and everyone, in turn, prefers a flavor of ice cream.

Identify your flavor (I have provided a list):   

Vanilla
Chocolate
Neapolitan
Rocky Road
Cookies n Cream
Blueberry Cobbler 
Green Mint
Moose tracks
Birthday Cake
Chunky Monkey
Strawberry
Banana Split
Turtle tracks
Snow cream - like vanilla, but with a surprise
Coffee
Sherbet (orange, lemon, etc... and yes I know it's not an ice cream. Duh.)

Now, here's what I think: I bet you didn't chose vanilla.  Because no one wants to be vanilla.  It's safe, predictable, malleable...It's boringgg.   

Why do people prefer to be with vanilla?  Um, see above description ("safe"...um yea). 

That multi-colored concoction in the corner? Scary!

All I have to say is this:  She is vanilla.  I am birthday cake with sprinkles. So ha.

0 comments: