Friday, July 11, 2008

rant #589720198751

Wow my blog is turning into an all out bitch-fest. yay.

So I was super disappointed today because my bike is still not fixed. It was supposed to be fixed but they ordered the part and it didn't fit, so now they're having to go through the manufacturer to get the part...Which entails weekend mail, and finally me not getting my bike until Wednesday. I mean, I walked into the bike shop preparing to be super mad customer (not really, because I'm not good at that, and plus I've worked/work in customer service and know how irritating that is) and walked out just feeling frustrated because it's not their fault at all. I'm very sad...not really, but you know...

Anyway so that's about the highlight of my day.

Besides the fact that I'm about to take a nap. For some reason I always reserve my naps for Friday evenings when I get home from work. It's kind of like my, "Good Job Susanna, you made it through another work week, you get a nap." Wow, maybe that's a little pathetic...Naps for Work, naps for work. Ugh. I definitely need to think of a better perk for myself...oh wait, I bought two pairs of uber cute shoes. Which are still sitting in my Jeep because I don't want to admit to Sarah that I not only broke my budget for the past two weeks, I destroyed it. But now I guess she knows because she reads this blog. Oops.

Oh well...

So now i'm going to take a nap on this fabulous, bike-less, non-plan filled Friday evening. And when I wake up I get to go to family dinner with Jennifer and Sarah feuding. Maybe I'm not supposed to write about other people's feud, but they are, they're feuding, so it should be a high emotion highly entertaining (HA. maybe for reality TV, car crash stalkers) night.

Okay serious, Nap time....

0 comments: