Friday, July 25, 2008

hello and goodbye!

Short list:



1. Went to the doctor today and she didn't seem overly concerned about anything.  They did do a biopsy as a "precaution" and the results will be back in on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.  More than likely it will be a "followup in six months" sort of thing.  At least I'm hoping that's what'll happen. :-)


2. The ship to VA is leaving in approx. 30ish minutes.  It should be interesting.  Five people: Tom, Jennifer, Sarah, me, oh and the small screamer named Maggie (who probably won't be that terrible to ride with...I hope) will all cram in to Sarah and Bobby's Honda for the next 6 to 7 hrs (that's factoring in Maggie-stops, bathroom stops, birthday gift pick-up stops, etc.).  Hopefully we'll make there by 9, because Grandma is cooking Hungarian cabbage rolls (yummmm). 


3. I am officially the oldest (almost) 21 year old I know.  I hung out with the girls last night and we went back to Karee's house to wait for our plans to be finalized.  Well, I found myself in a hour-long conversation with her dad about speculation with oil and what the governments going to do about it.  Then, we went to the actual party and I spent most of my time being the awkward girl in the corner.  Nice.  Seriously though, I always love hanging out with my three loverlies.  We had fantastic dinner, and had a moving dance party while I DJed as we rode from place to place.  Good times. Love them. :-)


4. No more blog updates until I get back from VA.  I think that probably makes me sad more than anybody else. Tehe. 

0 comments: